Sunday, December 25, 2011

Astronaut Ed Mitchell reassures us of alien life:


 Quote: 


"I have been over the years very skeptical like many others. But in the last 10 years-or-so, I have
known the late Dr. Alan Hynek who I highly admire. I know and currently work with Dr. Jacques
Vallee. I've come to realize that the evidence is building up to make this a valid and researchable
question. Further, because my personal motivation has always been to understand our Universe
better and my own theoretical work has convinced me that Life is everywhere in the Universe that
has been permitted to evolve, I consider this a very timely question .... By becoming more involved
with the serious research field, I've seen the evidence mount towards the truth of these matters. I
rely upon the testimony of contacts that I have had -- old-timers -- who were involved in official
positions in government and intelligence and military over the last 50 years. We cannot say that
today's government is really covering it up. I think that most of them don't know what is
going on anymore than the public..."


No comments:

Post a Comment