Friday, December 23, 2011

Astronaut Donald Slayton confirms UFO



I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis in 1951 when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite. Then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high. As I got closer, it looked like a weather balloon -- gray and about 3 feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing, it didn't look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going way from me-and there I was, running at about 300 miles-per-hour. I tracked it for a little way ... and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45-degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared.




No comments:

Post a Comment