Sunday, January 1, 2012

6 reasons for doomsday in 2012




 6 reasons for doomsday in 2012:

Giant solar storms will cause disasters on earth.
The Earth will collide with the planet Nibiru and destroyed.
There is a sudden pole shift and therefore to disasters.
2012 comes into a spectacular planetary alignment that changes the conditions of the Earth gravity - disaster.
A synchronization beam from the Milky Way hits the earth - and treated us to a new level of consciousness. But only those who had previously been the right vibration.
The aliens have created us to come back.



3 comments:

  1. The movie Hobbit has premiere in December 14 2012, in Poland December 28 and New Zeland Dec 20...so the Doomsday can not come cause I and my friends we want to see this movie!!!!!
    and yes I will be here on Earth wait for my great movie!!
    and any disaster will stop it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!!!I also wait to see Hobbit!! and all the six reason can happen in next 100 years, maybe 10 years or 10 000 years!! we dont know really when..it is all speculation..but we know Hobbit is in December!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are more important things then a movie!!

    ReplyDelete